Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Again with the no posting

Yeah, I noticed that I haven't been posting. And not for lack of content. I have about 4-5 partially finished posts in queue. So I have things to put out there...

But for me, keeping attention to one thing is actually quite trying. Self-diagnosis says ADD. If I don't get through a post in one sitting, it makes it that much harder to finish it. Ever. Here is what I currently could post about:

Beauty Subscriptions
I have a post all started. For the most part, it is formatted the way I want it and even includes links to a variety of websites. I have descriptions down for a few of the boxes as well. But I have trapped myself in the research aspect. Not only do I have so many beauty boxes/subscriptions to check out and get the details, but new ones seem to be coming out all the time. The OCD side of me wants to get them all in one post. I may even, at this point, simply create an ultimate list with a brief website description just to get it up.

Dry Shampoos
This one... I just lost interest. I still have quite a few dry shampoos but my overall interest in finding the best has waned so much that I can't get myself to go any further.


May and June Birchbox
I have a total of 3 pictures and a handful of lines written up (some of which needs to edited out due to an old contest) for the May box. And I never took pictures of the individual products. And I really only liked 2 out of the 5 products and only one of those I would (or in this case, have) purchased a full-size. Never took pictures of the June Birchbox.

Target Beauty Bag (Spring and Summer)
Yes, I've got both bags. I have a post started for Spring one and only got the Summer one 3-4 days ago.

Julep Maven June
I still love this subscription service but I rarely have time to sit down in good lighting and get some pictures. I use my cellphone and try and get natural light pictures. I don't even have anything set up for this post.

Influenster Spring Beauty Voxbox
I really do want to do this post. One issue is that I didn't actually get a picture of one of the products. But I may try and push through that and just talk about it. This was a pretty awesome box.

No comments:

Post a Comment