Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lip Product Addiction

I... have a problem. And it's not that I don't have a hard time realizing it. It is more a matter of I cannot seem to stop buying more. Just to give you an idea of my lip product collection...


And that's just the lip balms that are not in my purse. There are 5 brands in here alone. I tend to buy many multiples... And I especially went a little crazy with the Nivea because I could get coupons for them and pay a ridiculously low price.

Of course, we don't want the glosses/tinted lip balms/lip color products to feel left out...

For the most part, I have lipglosses. I've talked about my issues with my lips and lip products, so most of these are not purchases I made. And you can tell I have quite the variety.

So you would think that a girl with this many products would carry quite a few with her at all times... That would be a negative with me. I usually carry anywhere from 3-5 lip products when I leave the house. And they are usually lipbalms. Below is a picture of what is in my bag right now


As you can see, only three products in their right now. I have one of my many EOS lipbalm in Sweet Mint, a Julep Daylight Defense SPF 15 Lipbalm, and my sample of Jouer Lip Enhancer from a Birchbox. How I feel at the moment determines which one I grab. If I want a little more heavy duty, I go for the EOS. Looking for a light balm with some SPF, I grab my Julep one. If I'm feeling a little fancy, Jouer is in my hand.

And now that I have finished this post... I'm thinking I need to go on a lip product buying hiatus until I finish up some of these products...

2 comments: