Friday, September 2, 2011

Comments and Commentary: HP and the Sorcerer's Stone Ch. 2

And so I continue. As of today, I've gotten through 3 chapters of HP & the SS. And I've decided I'd rather have each chapter be a separate post. It's just easier. I'll also be doing lots of labels/tags.

Chapter 2: The Vanishing Cabinet Glass [yeah, I wrote cabinet in my notes but it's really glass... the cabinet doesn't come till later ;D ]

  • I bet Mr. and Mrs. Dursley would divorce if Dudley died...
  • Oh neglected boy who lived
  • Yucky spiders >.<
  • And his fastness is useful for quite a few reasons
  • He's small and skinny because of neglect.... partially
  • The hair is a Potter trait for sure
  • Uh, by age 10-11, isn't the ability to do basic math like adding expected?
  • I knew there was something up with you, Mrs. Figg... From the start...
  • Seriously, fake crying is the worst thing to listen to... it's just so obnoxious and screamy
  • Rat boy! Rat boy!
  • Zoos are so much fun, Harry!
  • We have a space under the stairs but I wouldn't call it a cupboard
  • Don't you think you would notice all of your hair growing back super quick? Especially if you lost a lot of sleep?
  • The wind caught him mid-jump...? Kinda crazy...
  • Let's just say I wouldn't want to get in a car with Uncle Vernon behind the wheel
  • The Dursleys are screwed if Muggles were to invent a flying motorcycle
  • Sunny days in England? What, what?
    • Just noticed that unless you're in the know, you may not have known that HP is set in the UK
  • WHO GETS BORED WITH ANIMALS?!
  • Memo to self: look up knickerbocker glory, then recreate
  • Aren't there usually "do not touch/tap the glass" signs at zoos
  • Snakes > Dursleys
  • Kodak moment: Harry talks and bonds with snake! [insert random Polaroid drawing of Harry and snake]
  • SEE! SNAKES ARE SMART!
  • Escape little big snake! Escape!
  • Well, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen
  • Because alcohol has always been a problem solver
  • Oh Harry, they are strange strangers indeed... Stranger danger!
  • Wait, so these people are apparating in public?! Statues of Secrecy!!!!
-----

And the end of chapter 2! Also, my hand is kind of cramping from the writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment