Friday, September 2, 2011

Oh man....

So, I can kind of tell my mom is getting ansty. Why? Because I don't have a job yet. She is starting to push more and more on the subject of getting full time work.

And I'll be honest... I haven't been looking for at least the last 2-3 weeks. I just... don't have the drive to find a job. It's like with when I was looking at colleges... I just didn't have that feeling inside that was all "Oh, this is so exciting! I'm starting the next chapter in my life! Where should I go from here?"

I find motivation is incredibly hard to find for me. I just don't have it.

Kind of wondering what other people do for motivation to do something they don't really want to do?

I have found that making a to-do list is something that gets me doing a few things I need to do. Maybe it's that whole idea of being able to cross things off and see how much I've actually accomplished. Of course, there are some things that have been on my list for a few days/weeks now. Examples!
- schedule to skype with my friends overseas
- get together with some college friends
- finish hootsuite publisher updates for my internship
- job hunt
- go get new license
- schedule eye doctors appt

... And I will get those done... eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment