Saturday, October 22, 2011

Julep Maven - Shelf Pull

I know, I know! I've been writing a lot about Julep Maven. But it's hard to write much about anything happening in my life. Most of it's part-time job related. Which that is totally and completely bonkers. I'm so tired of it all right now that thinking about it makes me depressed.

Anyway... I got my notice about my Julep Maven sneak peak box e-mail. Which tells me what I'm going to get in my next box. This month's Boho Glam contained 3 things:

Designer Julep Make-up Bag
With custom charm and high fashion exposed metal zipper, this ultra chic quilted bag is large enough to hold all your cosmetic essentials yet compact enough to fit in most any handbag
Selena nail polish
Show your light touch with delicate, creamy yellow-green
Extravagant lip gloss
This instant pout plumper will moisturize, shine, and give you fuller, sexier lips too. The slight tingling sensation lets you know it's working.

And this time, I've opted to do a shelf pull for this month. This is mostly because the only thing I really like it the make-up bag, which I don't really need. This nail polish color doesn't really appeal to me. Maybe if it was more yellow than yellow-green, I'd be a little more excited. Of course, it's probably more of a fall color. Also, I have no interest in lip glosses. I have one from this month's birchbox which will probably last me until well into next year. I hardly use lip glosses and they usually feel sticky and gross on my lips.

This is the e-mail was sent to me about my shelf pull:


Dear -------,
Thank you for contacting us.  We have received your new shelf pull request, and a Maven team member will be contacting you within the next business day.
Shine On!
The Julep Team

I sent the shelf pull request yesterday. So that isn't too slow. I'll update when I get a response to my shelf pull request.


I also sent them an inquiry about the program. I received some credit from the referral program and asked if there is anyway to apply that to my Julep Maven subscription. Eventually, I'll probably ask about changing payment method too. There is currently no way for me to change my payment method through the site [say I want to change which card is being charged, ect...]. 


P.S. I'm really excited for Once Upon A Time tomorrow night. Dae will definitely be posting about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment