Friday, April 13, 2012

Update!

I... Am getting lazy as usual. But I swear I'm working on some posts! Just a bit of an update to some posts I'm currently working on:

- Julep April Box
Mostly needs the pictures at this point, but I'm sure there is still some writing to be done. Expect that in the next 2-3 days.

- Julep Spring Mystery Box
I'm actually hoping to swatch all the colors I got in this box! I'm hoping to get some fake nails to do that on and then label them via attached popcicle stick. If that doesn't pan out right now, then I'll do it on my own hand.

- Birchbox April [when I get the box either today or tomorrow]
I already know what I got in the box, since Birchbox is a bit spoiler-ish with the way their system is set up. Either way, definitely happy with most of it [one thing I have already but that is my own accord and not Birchbox's fault].

- dry shampoo testing
So many dry shampoos! It's crazy testing all these products. And my scalp doesn't like them all.

- Beauty Subscriptions
This is a massive post that may need to be broken down into 2 parts. I'm going through as many online beauty subscriptions as I can and kind of putting them in a list in one place. Cause I can't seem to really find a comprehensive list...

- How to get free samples
Whether beauty or random things, I'm going to work on a post about all the free samples I get and how I go about getting them.

- Best lip balm
Kind of a lip balm junkie... It's really crazy how many I have.

- Beauty Influenster VoxBox
Just got notified that I'll be getting a beauty voxbox via Influenster in May! So I'm definitely really psyched about that! Yay free stuff! <3

So, that is what I have planned in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment