Monday, May 9, 2011

The hardest part about graduating

So everyone seems to be telling me the same thing. The hardest part about graduating college is moving back home.

Gonna be honest, I really don't think so. Well, at least not for me. Honestly, my parents are pretty... Well, relax to say the least. Of course, my mom will bug me about the job search [I've got 2 interviews this week which I post about afterwards] and my dad will constantly be asking if I'm taking the car [which I have my own car now] but nothing crazy. Of course, I also have a part-time job to keep the money issues at bay. And eventually it is expected that I get a place of my own.

Maybe it is because I've only been back a few days but my parents really aren't acting any differently from their usual selves... Which I've known for the past 22 years of my life.

Is there something I'm missing here?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's situational. We fight constantly here so it sucks sometimes. The whole tough part comes and goes though. Where are you interviewing?

    ReplyDelete