Saturday, December 17, 2011

And Julep changed their Maven Referral program

Just thought I should update on this because for the first 1000 people who sign up for Julep Maven through a referral code, s/he gets his/her first Maven box for a penny! That's a pretty sweet deal, if I do say so myself. I don't know how many people they get each signing up each day or how fast this promotion will go. I'm sure you can find out when you do the quiz and get to the payment page.

Each referrer gets 1 credit for every one person who uses his/her referral code. For every 2 credits, a maven gets a free month. A maven only gets the credit though if the person who used the code stays with it for a month.

I'm basically updating you so you can get a good deal more so than for my own advantage. I actually liked referral program more before and would rather get a gift certificate for $15 than credits.

New Julep Maven Referral Code***

Also, I used my last referral code from the previous system to get a Julep Box of Mystery for $4.99. Julep was having some daily deals and yesterday, they were selling the Julep Box of Mystery for $19.99 with free shipping [though I already get it with the Maven program]. I think I have a problem. xD Either way, I'm super excited to see what I get. And I'll be honest, really hoping to get some more of the Facial for Hands. In this set, you're guaranteed at least $60 of merchandise [that includes 2 polishes].

Basically I have an addiction for Julep products. -headdesk-

I also have 2 boxes to write reviews for: Birchbox and Influenster [which I'll explain later].

Also, buy "Forever Yours" by Alex Day on iTunes... Or not. Guess that's up to you.

*** Edit: You also need to use the code SHAREON to get the penny first month. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment