Monday, December 19, 2011

Why Kardashians?! Why?!

Now, normally have no issue with the Kardashian clan. Occasionally, I'll watch their show on E! or I'll read gossip on them [I can't help the curiosity of it all]. This is the only time of the year that they really do annoy me... Why now of all times? Because of this:



This is their annual family Christmas card... Bet you didn't think that when you first looked at this picture. Bet you thought it was some sort of classy photo shoot or something. Nope, just a Christmas/holiday card...

And I'm not ragging on the picture itself. Everyone looks really nice and it is a really good picture [well it would be better if the kid didn't look all alone]. But it's so cold. Everyone pretty much has an emotionless look on his/her face. There is so much empty space in this photo and the pillars also added to the coldness. They are all dressed in clothing that doesn't look remotely comfortable and some of them are in kind of awkward poses.

When I see a holiday card, I want to see a happy family. I want to see warm, smiling faces. And I don't want to see a little kid [I think he is 2 now?] practically standing by himself. It's just such a sad holiday card...

No comments:

Post a Comment