Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hurray!

I had another interview today for the first time in months! Hurray! But I was so completely and utterly nervous. I swear, I have a minor panic attack when I think about these interviews.

I think it went pretty well. The company seems like it is a really good company. The work environment seems nice and reminds me of the internship I was at last spring. Also, the person who conducted the interview was interesting to say the least. Said person basically said that should I be hired, I'm likely to hear swearing and stuff. I had to laugh at that but didn't deny that I sometimes swear.

Hopefully I will hear back from them next week. The people I would work with directly were on vacation this week. So if I do hear back, I'll most likely be meeting with these people for a second interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment